View Single Post
Unread 06-19-2013, 05:02 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The reference of "You wouldn't walk down my street at night" is what really set me off.

I'd flash my money in public, but I'd be smart about where I do.

There is next to know prejudice these days. Black people can get literally any high level job they want if they put the work in. I had a back and forth with someone on this website once that black people are stuck in the hood and don't get the opportunities that white people do. That person obviously had the internet. Why don't they study the fuck out of their subjects using the internet, kick ass on their exams, and then, like the white kids who get exceptional marks, get scholarships into college? If not that, then why don't they focus on sports and turn out like so many of the NBA, NFL etc? Instead of complaining all the time.

I am quite racist, but if I'm right I might have posted that in retort to like Mindless or something. Lmfao at this is a way for white people to steal a black art form of music. Hilarious. [ACCENT="Country"]Alright, well, if any of them niggers play them some country western or make a pop song, I'm gunnah lynch me some coons[/ACCENT]. Britney Spears was doing what Jason Derullo and Usher are doing years ago. Those genre stealing bastards! How the FUCK is white people rapping a "problem"?
Unread 06-19-2013, 05:02 PM   #30

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The reference of "You wouldn't walk down my street at night" is what really set me off.

I'd flash my money in public, but I'd be smart about where I do.

There is next to know prejudice these days. Black people can get literally any high level job they want if they put the work in. I had a back and forth with someone on this website once that black people are stuck in the hood and don't get the opportunities that white people do. That person obviously had the internet. Why don't they study the fuck out of their subjects using the internet, kick ass on their exams, and then, like the white kids who get exceptional marks, get scholarships into college? If not that, then why don't they focus on sports and turn out like so many of the NBA, NFL etc? Instead of complaining all the time.

I am quite racist, but if I'm right I might have posted that in retort to like Mindless or something. Lmfao at this is a way for white people to steal a black art form of music. Hilarious. [ACCENT="Country"]Alright, well, if any of them niggers play them some country western or make a pop song, I'm gunnah lynch me some coons[/ACCENT]. Britney Spears was doing what Jason Derullo and Usher are doing years ago. Those genre stealing bastards! How the FUCK is white people rapping a "problem"?