View Single Post
Unread 06-19-2013, 04:46 PM
The Ghost of Freak
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

@EtH I said originally that I didn't think I was hard… or lived in the hood. Can you read? And then you go act like we disagree, even though I just said it is relative and you can get your ass kicked anywhere. Thats called agreeing. All I'm saying is that of course it differs from place to place, but one thing remains relatively true…

You shouldn't flash money in public. If you don't agree then you're a dumbass. The internet is public, so… if you want to do that go for it! It just makes you more vulnerable to getting taken advantage of.

Also I'm not black… nor did I say I was. My point about being white is that white people (which I am technically) experience less prejudice on average than other minorities do in the world. If you want to be a bitch about all this go for it, but the way I see it is why would you come to a public forum talkin about getting such a great job and shit and then say its not fishing for compliments? What else is there to say…. oh yeah "PROBLEMS 100 YEARS AGO"!!!???! FUCK YOU! RACIAL INEQUALITY STILL EXISTS you racist fuck. What did you think Civil Rights just stopped happening after the 1960's?

Plus you're a racist EtH as proven by the racist comment "Fucking Jews" that you openly displayed on a tournament battle on this site, so I don't give a fuck about your opinion honestly. Plus this whole site is just one more attempt by a bunch of white people to steal a traditionally black form of music… go read some history. At least I don't deny my involvement in such problems.

Also, I could easily come up on the forum and talk about all the great shit that I think I accomplish, but thats sort of a lame thing to do.

-FREAK-

Let's see what others from America think about this one @skinEC , @KrYhmeKillz , @CeeDavis , @MoLogic1 , @originalAllBoro , @mrock , @mistergoodness , @Monii , @BADNEWS Biscuits , @GRizzEAT , @✍SlitzBeats™ INVITE EVERYONE.

Last edited by The Ghost of Freak; 06-19-2013 at 04:59 PM.
Unread 06-19-2013, 04:46 PM   #28

The Ghost of Freak
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 481 audio / 231 text
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

@EtH I said originally that I didn't think I was hard… or lived in the hood. Can you read? And then you go act like we disagree, even though I just said it is relative and you can get your ass kicked anywhere. Thats called agreeing. All I'm saying is that of course it differs from place to place, but one thing remains relatively true…

You shouldn't flash money in public. If you don't agree then you're a dumbass. The internet is public, so… if you want to do that go for it! It just makes you more vulnerable to getting taken advantage of.

Also I'm not black… nor did I say I was. My point about being white is that white people (which I am technically) experience less prejudice on average than other minorities do in the world. If you want to be a bitch about all this go for it, but the way I see it is why would you come to a public forum talkin about getting such a great job and shit and then say its not fishing for compliments? What else is there to say…. oh yeah "PROBLEMS 100 YEARS AGO"!!!???! FUCK YOU! RACIAL INEQUALITY STILL EXISTS you racist fuck. What did you think Civil Rights just stopped happening after the 1960's?

Plus you're a racist EtH as proven by the racist comment "Fucking Jews" that you openly displayed on a tournament battle on this site, so I don't give a fuck about your opinion honestly. Plus this whole site is just one more attempt by a bunch of white people to steal a traditionally black form of music… go read some history. At least I don't deny my involvement in such problems.

Also, I could easily come up on the forum and talk about all the great shit that I think I accomplish, but thats sort of a lame thing to do.

-FREAK-

Let's see what others from America think about this one @skinEC , @KrYhmeKillz , @CeeDavis , @MoLogic1 , @originalAllBoro , @mrock , @mistergoodness , @Monii , @BADNEWS Biscuits , @GRizzEAT , @✍SlitzBeats™ INVITE EVERYONE.

Last edited by The Ghost of Freak; 06-19-2013 at 04:59 PM.