View Single Post
Unread 06-19-2013, 03:54 PM
InCizion
Basic Member
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak_MC View Post
No Hate, but Fuck this fishing for compliments bragging bullshit. Some people work their whole lives to make less than that, and you @SoupErb come on here acting like you have had really hard times… Everyone has hard times… Yours are not special or harder. Good for you for making a lot of money. *Clapping*

No Hate, but sincerely reflect on how that comes off? and the fact that others congratulated you is silly. 'No perspective on the world. This isn't group therapy where you come to tell people about your successes financially, thats personal shit.

RESPECT, just keep your business business that way your not taken advantage of. What you did is like flashing bills, which if you were really from the hood would get you jumped.

-FREAK-
I don't see what's the big deal if he came in here and shared some inforamtion.... We come to these forums and share a bunch of shit about our lives.... When we write we do write about our lives as well... but when someone has something positive to post... he is throwing it in our faces.. Now if he came in and was a bitch about it.. I would be right there with you.. but he was not...

so really no big deal..

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

My city is tougher than your city.....Honestly, you can get jacked within any city good or bad!... Keep things cool and straight and no matter where you live.. you should be fine for the most part!...
Unread 06-19-2013, 03:54 PM   #27

InCizion
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak_MC View Post
No Hate, but Fuck this fishing for compliments bragging bullshit. Some people work their whole lives to make less than that, and you @SoupErb come on here acting like you have had really hard times… Everyone has hard times… Yours are not special or harder. Good for you for making a lot of money. *Clapping*

No Hate, but sincerely reflect on how that comes off? and the fact that others congratulated you is silly. 'No perspective on the world. This isn't group therapy where you come to tell people about your successes financially, thats personal shit.

RESPECT, just keep your business business that way your not taken advantage of. What you did is like flashing bills, which if you were really from the hood would get you jumped.

-FREAK-
I don't see what's the big deal if he came in here and shared some inforamtion.... We come to these forums and share a bunch of shit about our lives.... When we write we do write about our lives as well... but when someone has something positive to post... he is throwing it in our faces.. Now if he came in and was a bitch about it.. I would be right there with you.. but he was not...

so really no big deal..

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

My city is tougher than your city.....Honestly, you can get jacked within any city good or bad!... Keep things cool and straight and no matter where you live.. you should be fine for the most part!...