View Single Post
Unread 06-19-2013, 03:03 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Yeah alright, try hitting a 15 year old with his mates in the middle of Glasgow and see what happens then. It doesn't matter where you are, that shit happens all the time. You think you're from the baddest place around and you'd be complete comfortable because they don't have guns? Smh watch out guys, Mike Tyson up in here.

I was talking to Phoenix earlier, and he was telling me how people in his country are fighting with rocket launchers and stuff all the time. You think Baltimore is hard? You think walking down there at night is rough? Yeah, try walking down his street and night then.

You act like you've got this big hard life, but as I said to Phoe then, theres always something more difficult. You might think your area is tough to live in, but Phoe would consider his life safe as fuck living on your street. YOU should recognize that just because you think you're from some "hard" place, that it doesn't always mean you have the hardest road. Some guy in my tiny shit town I'm living in in Ireland got his face caved in by 6 dudes attacking him with hammers. This might not be the most dangerous place around, but I'm pretty sure that dude's family will tell you that you're lucky as fuck that you're sitting pretty in Baltimore while that dude's dead.

And why do you keep referencing "white"? I fucking hate black racists. What next? You're going to tell me of all the oppressing you had to deal with 100 years ago?

And did you ACTUALLY say that a bunch of Manchester drunken football hooligans wouldn't scare you? Lmfao. Have you actually ever been in a fight before?

Last edited by Hubert Cumberdale; 06-19-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Unread 06-19-2013, 03:03 PM   #25

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Yeah alright, try hitting a 15 year old with his mates in the middle of Glasgow and see what happens then. It doesn't matter where you are, that shit happens all the time. You think you're from the baddest place around and you'd be complete comfortable because they don't have guns? Smh watch out guys, Mike Tyson up in here.

I was talking to Phoenix earlier, and he was telling me how people in his country are fighting with rocket launchers and stuff all the time. You think Baltimore is hard? You think walking down there at night is rough? Yeah, try walking down his street and night then.

You act like you've got this big hard life, but as I said to Phoe then, theres always something more difficult. You might think your area is tough to live in, but Phoe would consider his life safe as fuck living on your street. YOU should recognize that just because you think you're from some "hard" place, that it doesn't always mean you have the hardest road. Some guy in my tiny shit town I'm living in in Ireland got his face caved in by 6 dudes attacking him with hammers. This might not be the most dangerous place around, but I'm pretty sure that dude's family will tell you that you're lucky as fuck that you're sitting pretty in Baltimore while that dude's dead.

And why do you keep referencing "white"? I fucking hate black racists. What next? You're going to tell me of all the oppressing you had to deal with 100 years ago?

And did you ACTUALLY say that a bunch of Manchester drunken football hooligans wouldn't scare you? Lmfao. Have you actually ever been in a fight before?

Last edited by Hubert Cumberdale; 06-19-2013 at 03:09 PM.