View Single Post
Unread 10-19-2010, 12:09 AM
Interp
Mentioned: 184 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Interp
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
25 Won / 11 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 25 Lost

Smh...any other ways they can think of to kill a website??..seriously tho..LMFAO...and it aint even that i cant post no more cuz the only thing i ever really post up here are collabs or disses)....but its the fact that as a businessman X cant see that 5$ now will lose him 50$ later....especially when theres absolutely nothing to stop people from just posting on any other site..i.e. soundclick and Just linking it...thus ultimately taking away page hits(which make X the majority of his money..it aint the 45 five dollar bills he gets a month from memberships) its the traffic, site advertisment, and just all around enoyability of the site....

Soundclick is already popular enough...why do you want to send roughly half of the active track makers There???...

probably the dumbest "New Move" ive seen yet......

im beginning to think X is just commiting site suicide cuz he's tired of the bullshit....

(P.s. not letting people post replies to diss's will make this site die real fast....and half of us dont care enough to go thru the process...it aint the 5 bucks..lol..its just the effort behind it...when theres a million sites to post songs for free and all we have to do is type in an e-mail adress...then click Upload...)

i do agree with the crew creating tho.....
^^^^ What a retard!!!!!!^^^^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRizzEAT View Post
*Gulp Gulp*

Great Sperm, Good to tha last drop Eh?
.........^^^^^^ Lmfao, ................. ^^^^^^

did he really just say that??????
Unread 10-19-2010, 12:09 AM   #8

Interp
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
25 Won / 11 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 25 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1358 text
Mentioned: 184 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Interp

Smh...any other ways they can think of to kill a website??..seriously tho..LMFAO...and it aint even that i cant post no more cuz the only thing i ever really post up here are collabs or disses)....but its the fact that as a businessman X cant see that 5$ now will lose him 50$ later....especially when theres absolutely nothing to stop people from just posting on any other site..i.e. soundclick and Just linking it...thus ultimately taking away page hits(which make X the majority of his money..it aint the 45 five dollar bills he gets a month from memberships) its the traffic, site advertisment, and just all around enoyability of the site....

Soundclick is already popular enough...why do you want to send roughly half of the active track makers There???...

probably the dumbest "New Move" ive seen yet......

im beginning to think X is just commiting site suicide cuz he's tired of the bullshit....

(P.s. not letting people post replies to diss's will make this site die real fast....and half of us dont care enough to go thru the process...it aint the 5 bucks..lol..its just the effort behind it...when theres a million sites to post songs for free and all we have to do is type in an e-mail adress...then click Upload...)

i do agree with the crew creating tho.....
^^^^ What a retard!!!!!!^^^^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRizzEAT View Post
*Gulp Gulp*

Great Sperm, Good to tha last drop Eh?
.........^^^^^^ Lmfao, ................. ^^^^^^

did he really just say that??????