View Single Post
Unread 10-08-2012, 05:51 PM
Flako Boom
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

thats a bad story,in a good way i mean,,littering and driving over the speed limit definetly isnt enogh probable cause or a resaon of doubt to violate your rights unless you give em consent to search,,,but fuckin cops, some cops anyways, not all of them think they be the shit with there gun and badge and power to do what ever the fuck they want like we still in the 1920's,,i hate those mother fuckers and i always give my 2 cents in,,but you played it cool,which is good,,i know people that would get hella nervous and just start yappin there way out a ticket or even jail,,that usualyy is a sighn of guilt,,good story,,glad ya ddint get hit with the cold steel,,that would have been shitty/////
Unread 10-08-2012, 05:51 PM   #8

Flako Boom

Voted: 2029 audio / 514 text
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

thats a bad story,in a good way i mean,,littering and driving over the speed limit definetly isnt enogh probable cause or a resaon of doubt to violate your rights unless you give em consent to search,,,but fuckin cops, some cops anyways, not all of them think they be the shit with there gun and badge and power to do what ever the fuck they want like we still in the 1920's,,i hate those mother fuckers and i always give my 2 cents in,,but you played it cool,which is good,,i know people that would get hella nervous and just start yappin there way out a ticket or even jail,,that usualyy is a sighn of guilt,,good story,,glad ya ddint get hit with the cold steel,,that would have been shitty/////