Thread: Hey mods.
View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2020, 10:34 PM
Flako Boom
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

I mean when you were fighting for lock to get banned for biting and he got banned..you kept squawking like a seagulll about the situation like as if you beat him and kept on bragging about it..and I made a.response to you saying you win already don't bite the bait..and you kept responding to the forum's to mods and other members and the next day lockheart was unbanned..you kept running shot in to make a point when what you were fighting for happened

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

In other words you win the fight you were fighting for..didn't shut up so his brothers came to help fight.his battle and now you are getting bullied and punked in

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by B U R D E N View Post
Flako is LB's Boomhauer lmao
........that's hilarious....mister him boomhauer..king of the hill bitches..I can dig that..I rate a 10 on that comment..lmao
Unread 12-22-2020, 10:34 PM   #75

Flako Boom
8 1161

Voted: 2025 audio / 514 text
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

I mean when you were fighting for lock to get banned for biting and he got banned..you kept squawking like a seagulll about the situation like as if you beat him and kept on bragging about it..and I made a.response to you saying you win already don't bite the bait..and you kept responding to the forum's to mods and other members and the next day lockheart was unbanned..you kept running shot in to make a point when what you were fighting for happened

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

In other words you win the fight you were fighting for..didn't shut up so his brothers came to help fight.his battle and now you are getting bullied and punked in

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by B U R D E N View Post
Flako is LB's Boomhauer lmao
........that's hilarious....mister him boomhauer..king of the hill bitches..I can dig that..I rate a 10 on that comment..lmao