View Single Post
Unread 08-17-2012, 11:15 PM
Ticket
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Yeah bruh... hating.. thats what keep it 100 has become in 2012, but you know whats really good... do you, keep chasin the dream... I appreciate confidence but you comparing us is probably a bad idea. This shit is purely a hobby to me and I'd shit on you... ez like... but I ain't even tryin to beef wit a pee-on like you... #1 on this site... listen to you, u wack b, you livin in the past about a fuckin webpage? when you weren't even #1... who the fuck told you that you were the #1 rapper on this shit lmfaooo. gtfo.. but yo.. get your last word in or whatever im out. ez.
Unread 08-17-2012, 11:15 PM   #18

Ticket

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Yeah bruh... hating.. thats what keep it 100 has become in 2012, but you know whats really good... do you, keep chasin the dream... I appreciate confidence but you comparing us is probably a bad idea. This shit is purely a hobby to me and I'd shit on you... ez like... but I ain't even tryin to beef wit a pee-on like you... #1 on this site... listen to you, u wack b, you livin in the past about a fuckin webpage? when you weren't even #1... who the fuck told you that you were the #1 rapper on this shit lmfaooo. gtfo.. but yo.. get your last word in or whatever im out. ez.