View Single Post
Unread 08-17-2012, 11:02 AM
Ticket
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

This what I'm talkin about... but yo... I don't care if you rap over a break beat, a pop beat, a south beat... son.... your flow sound the same on them shits... Its funny how people criticize the site and shit instead of looking the the mirror to figure out what they gon' do to up their game... Granted I don't listen to your posted tracks but seldom, but when I do.. its that SAME shit... talkin bout the SAME shit, wit the SAME flow... and taking criticism with a 'grain of salt' is just a way of sayin you close minded. And don't front about the SMH son... props to Mac and Ferno tho they both killed it. I haven't voted in the tie breaker yet imma take a few more listens you both know what it is tho.
Unread 08-17-2012, 11:02 AM   #15

Ticket

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

This what I'm talkin about... but yo... I don't care if you rap over a break beat, a pop beat, a south beat... son.... your flow sound the same on them shits... Its funny how people criticize the site and shit instead of looking the the mirror to figure out what they gon' do to up their game... Granted I don't listen to your posted tracks but seldom, but when I do.. its that SAME shit... talkin bout the SAME shit, wit the SAME flow... and taking criticism with a 'grain of salt' is just a way of sayin you close minded. And don't front about the SMH son... props to Mac and Ferno tho they both killed it. I haven't voted in the tie breaker yet imma take a few more listens you both know what it is tho.