Ticket
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Just another day on LB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticket
Quote:
Originally Posted by ŢŔĘ=ĎŐРΣ
not going the route of talking about my family, on some real life shit ticket, you have a kid, so you should no.. you dont go that route.. see what I mean about being an emotional bitch? I diss you on some HALF TRYING shit and you stoop to the level of talking about my kids.. thats a fucking BITCH move and you know it

you know how that makes you look? on some REAL LIFE being a HUMAN shit? If you dont see anything wrong with it, you have some MAJOR problems man, real talk

come back on some stupid shit and I swear man, i will find you
Fuck you dead beat... you ain't gonna do shit you worthless fuck. Your family either is, or will one day be, disappointed in your worthless ass... fuck off bitch lol.
Unread 07-09-2012, 08:39 PM   #1

Ticket

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Just another day on LB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticket
Quote:
Originally Posted by ŢŔĘ=ĎŐРΣ
not going the route of talking about my family, on some real life shit ticket, you have a kid, so you should no.. you dont go that route.. see what I mean about being an emotional bitch? I diss you on some HALF TRYING shit and you stoop to the level of talking about my kids.. thats a fucking BITCH move and you know it

you know how that makes you look? on some REAL LIFE being a HUMAN shit? If you dont see anything wrong with it, you have some MAJOR problems man, real talk

come back on some stupid shit and I swear man, i will find you
Fuck you dead beat... you ain't gonna do shit you worthless fuck. Your family either is, or will one day be, disappointed in your worthless ass... fuck off bitch lol.