View Single Post
Unread 07-27-2013, 03:49 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIBELIEVEinGOD View Post
No. That is like asking me to read a Satanic Bible. What are you trying to do? convert me to Atheism or Satanism? If you are, it's not going to work. I was once an Atheist Evolutionist, it brought no peace to my life and neither will this book. I'm a changed Man and filled with the Holy Spirit, I discipline and Control what I put in my mind. The God Delusion is best used as toilet paper for wiping my buttocks, rather than putting it in my mind. I'm done talking to you sir. God bless.
Satanism? Who mentioned Satanism? I'm just trying to open your mind, clearly you're completely unwilling. You should consider why your religion discourages questioning so much. I'll leave it at that then, I'm not trying to offend you.
Unread 07-27-2013, 03:49 PM   #9

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIBELIEVEinGOD View Post
No. That is like asking me to read a Satanic Bible. What are you trying to do? convert me to Atheism or Satanism? If you are, it's not going to work. I was once an Atheist Evolutionist, it brought no peace to my life and neither will this book. I'm a changed Man and filled with the Holy Spirit, I discipline and Control what I put in my mind. The God Delusion is best used as toilet paper for wiping my buttocks, rather than putting it in my mind. I'm done talking to you sir. God bless.
Satanism? Who mentioned Satanism? I'm just trying to open your mind, clearly you're completely unwilling. You should consider why your religion discourages questioning so much. I'll leave it at that then, I'm not trying to offend you.