View Single Post
Unread 11-24-2020, 02:05 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy Punk View Post
It was the most OBVIOUS joke ever yet we still infracted him. Theres been no name members we just infract instead of banning. Its not because he's Lockhart, we don't give a fuck who it is. It was a joke where he took shots at lizman and got infracted for it.
How is that a Joke?.. We don't know that dude he bit from..? Biting is a Joke, then why is it an Infraction.. and who was that dude who did it in a tourney battle and apologized.. and you forgave him?/ but there was ban talk then.. and you other mods agree on who to let become mod.. so to act like you don't fuck with him is odd.. you chose him to be among you.. Like you did Manhattan even after the rumors of Skizzo having written for him..(Which i believe happened)

This reminds me of Bitches who catfish.. and act like you should've known cuz the bitch was Popular on Tik Tok.. lol i Don't read Lizman Verses.. if you didn't want to battle.. don't reply..
Unread 11-24-2020, 02:05 PM   #30

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy Punk View Post
It was the most OBVIOUS joke ever yet we still infracted him. Theres been no name members we just infract instead of banning. Its not because he's Lockhart, we don't give a fuck who it is. It was a joke where he took shots at lizman and got infracted for it.
How is that a Joke?.. We don't know that dude he bit from..? Biting is a Joke, then why is it an Infraction.. and who was that dude who did it in a tourney battle and apologized.. and you forgave him?/ but there was ban talk then.. and you other mods agree on who to let become mod.. so to act like you don't fuck with him is odd.. you chose him to be among you.. Like you did Manhattan even after the rumors of Skizzo having written for him..(Which i believe happened)

This reminds me of Bitches who catfish.. and act like you should've known cuz the bitch was Popular on Tik Tok.. lol i Don't read Lizman Verses.. if you didn't want to battle.. don't reply..