Unread 11-24-2020, 02:00 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MecH View Post
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=521505

Yo I didnt take you for a fuck boy either Punk.
Got Manhattan in the chat claiming Lock did it as troll verse and backed him up. So what, Mods a keep on suckin eachother off.

And Lock, I was hoping me & you would battle first round in the December LBT. That's originally what I came on here for.

User's have been Banned for Trolling and Biting.. that was a Rule.. i mean.. if it happens to other people.. It should happen to son.. One thing i find interesting.. is.. THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN.. X please come back and Clean House!!!.. PUGS !!!

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
User's have been Banned for Trolling and Biting.. that was a Rule.. i mean.. if it happens to other people.. It should happen to son.. One thing i find interesting.. is.. THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN.. X please come back and Clean House!!!.. PUGS !!!
like Obvious Dudes.. with homosexual themed names and content, and Rickey Lahey and Paint.. not saying they had that.. but weren't they banned for Trolling?..
Unread 11-24-2020, 02:00 PM   #27

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MecH View Post
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=521505

Yo I didnt take you for a fuck boy either Punk.
Got Manhattan in the chat claiming Lock did it as troll verse and backed him up. So what, Mods a keep on suckin eachother off.

And Lock, I was hoping me & you would battle first round in the December LBT. That's originally what I came on here for.

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
like Obvious Dudes.. with homosexual themed names and content, and Rickey Lahey and Paint.. not saying they had that.. but weren't they banned for Trolling?..