View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2020, 05:42 AM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Same here.

Never saw this but this was FIRE, would like to see EtH vs. Lockhart go down before it's too late
It went down right after this. I didnt wanna reuse the verse and didnt have any fresh concepts, so that led to what I call the "nonpliments verse".

He just ducked the 32 and now I’m HONESTLY RATTLED so you know what I’ll do?...COMPLIMENTS BATTLE! Me and Lock were cool and the DUDE WOULD BEFRIEND PUNK then he spoke with the mods and made a MOVEMENT AGAINST US! We thought he back stabbed and we’d LOOK FOR REVENGE BUT we said to ourselves….“who WOULDN’T DEFEND GUTZ”? You’ve never made the wrong call and I’m SHOWING YOU HAVEN’T and when all the mods lost their spot how could you KNOW THAT WOULD HAPPEN? Also that shit with ROHAN WAS TRAGIC! But Lock, you really TAKE IT ON THE CHIN; you’ve only deleted 7 accounts since, maaan I’ll SAY THAT IT’S A WIN! And now we’re tagging? Fuck, this dude’s my ROAD TO THE TITLE and I’m sure that you’re not only tagging with me because NOBODY LIKES YOU! If you listen to his BATTLES ON REPLAY there’s a CHANCE OF A HEATWAVE and you know he’ll beat anyone STANDING IN THE WAY...it’s not his fault that only ever HAPPENS TO BE RAI! If Bleu faced Jim he’d be GETTING THE DEATH it’s just a shame that Lock only improved...the SECOND HE LEFT! What are the chances? And he carried me in the tag if I'm KIND AND HONEST, even I think it's weird how the votes exclusively quote my LINES IN THE COMMENTS!
@mcg#3451
Unread 11-20-2020, 05:42 AM   #27

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Same here.

Never saw this but this was FIRE, would like to see EtH vs. Lockhart go down before it's too late
It went down right after this. I didnt wanna reuse the verse and didnt have any fresh concepts, so that led to what I call the "nonpliments verse".

He just ducked the 32 and now I’m HONESTLY RATTLED so you know what I’ll do?...COMPLIMENTS BATTLE! Me and Lock were cool and the DUDE WOULD BEFRIEND PUNK then he spoke with the mods and made a MOVEMENT AGAINST US! We thought he back stabbed and we’d LOOK FOR REVENGE BUT we said to ourselves….“who WOULDN’T DEFEND GUTZ”? You’ve never made the wrong call and I’m SHOWING YOU HAVEN’T and when all the mods lost their spot how could you KNOW THAT WOULD HAPPEN? Also that shit with ROHAN WAS TRAGIC! But Lock, you really TAKE IT ON THE CHIN; you’ve only deleted 7 accounts since, maaan I’ll SAY THAT IT’S A WIN! And now we’re tagging? Fuck, this dude’s my ROAD TO THE TITLE and I’m sure that you’re not only tagging with me because NOBODY LIKES YOU! If you listen to his BATTLES ON REPLAY there’s a CHANCE OF A HEATWAVE and you know he’ll beat anyone STANDING IN THE WAY...it’s not his fault that only ever HAPPENS TO BE RAI! If Bleu faced Jim he’d be GETTING THE DEATH it’s just a shame that Lock only improved...the SECOND HE LEFT! What are the chances? And he carried me in the tag if I'm KIND AND HONEST, even I think it's weird how the votes exclusively quote my LINES IN THE COMMENTS!
@mcg#3451