View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2019, 10:51 AM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
Dude, you weren't even around what the fuck are you talking about. You have no idea.

"Accomplished more" as in what? Illmania? That didn't exist at the time. Are you going to downplay UA too because he didn't win a concept tournament?
You're literally talking about USS being MUCH better than AC's, which I find to be completely ludicrous.

We're not even talking ILLMANIA here. AC's was undefeated in each crew battle it took place in (ask @EtH, I'm sure he'd be more than happy to tell you about it). I can't even begin to tell you who USS even had any kind of crew beef with, so by all means enlighten me.

Outside of UA & Askari, AC's was a more stacked roster than USS based on what you and EtH both have told me. AC's had M-Rock, ILLo, Manhattan, and Bleu in it at the height of it's power, and that's only the beginning of how much depth AC's actually had. Who tf is PurFekShun? Anyone I should remember? I doubt it.

I'm not even debating that USS is HoF or not, which is the hilarious part, I'm just stating my opinion that AC's top-to-bottom is the better crew than USS based on what I've seen or heard. You don't have to like my opinion.
Unread 12-23-2019, 10:51 AM   #7

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
Dude, you weren't even around what the fuck are you talking about. You have no idea.

"Accomplished more" as in what? Illmania? That didn't exist at the time. Are you going to downplay UA too because he didn't win a concept tournament?
You're literally talking about USS being MUCH better than AC's, which I find to be completely ludicrous.

We're not even talking ILLMANIA here. AC's was undefeated in each crew battle it took place in (ask @EtH, I'm sure he'd be more than happy to tell you about it). I can't even begin to tell you who USS even had any kind of crew beef with, so by all means enlighten me.

Outside of UA & Askari, AC's was a more stacked roster than USS based on what you and EtH both have told me. AC's had M-Rock, ILLo, Manhattan, and Bleu in it at the height of it's power, and that's only the beginning of how much depth AC's actually had. Who tf is PurFekShun? Anyone I should remember? I doubt it.

I'm not even debating that USS is HoF or not, which is the hilarious part, I'm just stating my opinion that AC's top-to-bottom is the better crew than USS based on what I've seen or heard. You don't have to like my opinion.