View Single Post
Unread 01-17-2020, 06:26 PM
IIAM
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
I'm sorry, I have no idea how I ever managed to eke out a win over such advanced lyricism. I'll name my first-born after you to make amends.
Damn why you gotta smear my name like that?
Please don’t name your trash offspring after me.
For real bruh don’t.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zezmeril View Post
Really? This is the bitch who won't send to me. Asked for a keystyle and wrote for two or three months to reply.

All you do is talk shit and prove yourself to be fake as fuck.
ii asked you for a key style? Lmfaooo
When bitch? Why must you be such a lying ass hoe lmfao

That’s more of a lie that kiwi’s claim that
I chase that old transsexual brayne ded. everyone
Here that’s been active in the last 2 months knows this old faggot jumps into my threads to suck on my nutsack

Last edited by IIAM; 01-17-2020 at 06:31 PM.
Unread 01-17-2020, 06:26 PM   #6

IIAM
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 16 audio / 41 text
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
I'm sorry, I have no idea how I ever managed to eke out a win over such advanced lyricism. I'll name my first-born after you to make amends.
Damn why you gotta smear my name like that?
Please don’t name your trash offspring after me.
For real bruh don’t.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zezmeril View Post
Really? This is the bitch who won't send to me. Asked for a keystyle and wrote for two or three months to reply.

All you do is talk shit and prove yourself to be fake as fuck.
ii asked you for a key style? Lmfaooo
When bitch? Why must you be such a lying ass hoe lmfao

That’s more of a lie that kiwi’s claim that
I chase that old transsexual brayne ded. everyone
Here that’s been active in the last 2 months knows this old faggot jumps into my threads to suck on my nutsack

Last edited by IIAM; 01-17-2020 at 06:31 PM.