View Single Post
Unread 01-17-2020, 08:46 AM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIAM View Post
Watch me shit on this dweeb one mo gain
Bro, who you kidding? You got shat on, wiped with and flushed. Your lame ass got one vote and that one vote was from a guy with a worse record than you. You really think @ThunDerblaZe was the only educated voter? All I ever see is you bitching, whining and moaning in the forums that any vote against you is a "hate vote." You're on your way to ending up like @Lizman. Pretty soon ain't nobody going to want to fuck with you. Get real.

This dude out here dropping "flu/flew" wordplays and shit like:

Quote:
‘This stick’ ii tote around is like a ‘Pez Dispenser’ cause when ii empty the clip- it makes HIS HEAD SNAP BACK till HIS NECK CRACK SNAPS!
And thinks he's shitting on people? LMAO dude has like 5 wins against no one notable. Been ducking me for like 2 months now. What an ass clown.

#inb4liampostsmylyrics
Unread 01-17-2020, 08:46 AM   #3

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Watch me shit on this dweeb one mo gain
Bro, who you kidding? You got shat on, wiped with and flushed. Your lame ass got one vote and that one vote was from a guy with a worse record than you. You really think @ThunDerblaZe was the only educated voter? All I ever see is you bitching, whining and moaning in the forums that any vote against you is a "hate vote." You're on your way to ending up like @Lizman. Pretty soon ain't nobody going to want to fuck with you. Get real.

This dude out here dropping "flu/flew" wordplays and shit like:

Quote:
‘This stick’ ii tote around is like a ‘Pez Dispenser’ cause when ii empty the clip- it makes HIS HEAD SNAP BACK till HIS NECK CRACK SNAPS!
And thinks he's shitting on people? LMAO dude has like 5 wins against no one notable. Been ducking me for like 2 months now. What an ass clown.

#inb4liampostsmylyrics