View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2020, 05:16 PM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
I think this is the real root of the problem. This social capital that you refer to here as "letsbeef clout". As in most systems there are the haves and the have nots. In this case the have nots are upset because they never achieved the same thing as the haves. So what's the difference? Interesting that Zul mentions this about me. When I first joined the site he was listed as top MC of the month. Because I didnt know how LB worked, I saw his name next to a #1 and assumed he was one of the sites top dogs.

So what's the difference between me and him. Hes been here way longer than me. Why did I gain LB clout and he didnt? I assume your answers will be dickriding mods, but I didnt know mods. In fact I've actively protested against mods, admin, and owners and even went so far as to delete my account in that protest.

The year I was mod I was also voted (by a considerably larger user base than exists today) sites best member. I was highly regarded as the most helpful and fair mod around at times. If you would stop being salty at the fact no one thinks you're dope you might be able to listen long enough to actually be dope. Zul been at this for longer than some of yall been alive and got zero accolades. You're right. I'll stay in Rochester. You stay waiting your life whining about corrupt mods on a long dead rap battle site.

Stay winning.

Sounds more like the problem is a bunch of irrelevant "emcees" trying to hold onto some nostalgic bullshit where forced multies and played out metas were "fire". That shit is trash and outdated, no flow to the bars whatsoever. You got a LB title ten years ago self voting and dick riding each other and still believe you are nice. That shit wasn't good then and it sure as hell isn't good now.

Self proclaimed trolls and cheaters run around here bragging about their titles and picking on mentally handicapped kids wondering why no one gives them any respect.

Then when someone smarter than you shows up, calls you out and clowns you kids get all butt hurt. One second they are saying "fuck the mods" the next second they are joining a crew with them and hopping on any dick they can find just to feel accepted.

It's embarrassing and pathetic and it shows how sad they are by the amount of effort they put into making excuses and trying to justify themselves to anyone who will listen.

I've bodied every whack ass emcee out here half steppin to me easily regardless of fake ass votes or a broken ranking system and they know it, that's why they so mad. "I'll just "troll" or bite verses or recycle bars that way when I get wrecked I can just claim I wasn't trying very hard or I was just trolling" - Thats meta for these pussies because they know they don't stand a chance against a real emcee. Keep making excuses, it's the only thing your all good at.
Unread 12-22-2020, 05:16 PM   #65

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
I think this is the real root of the problem. This social capital that you refer to here as "letsbeef clout". As in most systems there are the haves and the have nots. In this case the have nots are upset because they never achieved the same thing as the haves. So what's the difference? Interesting that Zul mentions this about me. When I first joined the site he was listed as top MC of the month. Because I didnt know how LB worked, I saw his name next to a #1 and assumed he was one of the sites top dogs.

So what's the difference between me and him. Hes been here way longer than me. Why did I gain LB clout and he didnt? I assume your answers will be dickriding mods, but I didnt know mods. In fact I've actively protested against mods, admin, and owners and even went so far as to delete my account in that protest.

The year I was mod I was also voted (by a considerably larger user base than exists today) sites best member. I was highly regarded as the most helpful and fair mod around at times. If you would stop being salty at the fact no one thinks you're dope you might be able to listen long enough to actually be dope. Zul been at this for longer than some of yall been alive and got zero accolades. You're right. I'll stay in Rochester. You stay waiting your life whining about corrupt mods on a long dead rap battle site.

Stay winning.

Sounds more like the problem is a bunch of irrelevant "emcees" trying to hold onto some nostalgic bullshit where forced multies and played out metas were "fire". That shit is trash and outdated, no flow to the bars whatsoever. You got a LB title ten years ago self voting and dick riding each other and still believe you are nice. That shit wasn't good then and it sure as hell isn't good now.

Self proclaimed trolls and cheaters run around here bragging about their titles and picking on mentally handicapped kids wondering why no one gives them any respect.

Then when someone smarter than you shows up, calls you out and clowns you kids get all butt hurt. One second they are saying "fuck the mods" the next second they are joining a crew with them and hopping on any dick they can find just to feel accepted.

It's embarrassing and pathetic and it shows how sad they are by the amount of effort they put into making excuses and trying to justify themselves to anyone who will listen.

I've bodied every whack ass emcee out here half steppin to me easily regardless of fake ass votes or a broken ranking system and they know it, that's why they so mad. "I'll just "troll" or bite verses or recycle bars that way when I get wrecked I can just claim I wasn't trying very hard or I was just trolling" - Thats meta for these pussies because they know they don't stand a chance against a real emcee. Keep making excuses, it's the only thing your all good at.