View Single Post
Unread 11-28-2019, 12:24 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican View Post
I guess there has to rule with the custom names, they gotta be pre-aproved @Punk

but this is dope

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Battle record review by mods, what does that mean?
No what I’m saying is usertitles need to keep their prestige. Just everyone a usertitle will just kill any type of motivation to actually WIN a usertitle. When I first joined, I wanted a usertitle sooooo Damn bad. Like any title made me happy but if you just give me the option to make my own custom title, why would I ever need to battle again?

A usertitle here supposed to show people the difference between skill and show levels of hard work.

If you just start letting people make their own, no one will fight for titles anymore..
Unread 11-28-2019, 12:24 AM   #6

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican View Post
I guess there has to rule with the custom names, they gotta be pre-aproved @Punk

but this is dope

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Battle record review by mods, what does that mean?
No what I’m saying is usertitles need to keep their prestige. Just everyone a usertitle will just kill any type of motivation to actually WIN a usertitle. When I first joined, I wanted a usertitle sooooo Damn bad. Like any title made me happy but if you just give me the option to make my own custom title, why would I ever need to battle again?

A usertitle here supposed to show people the difference between skill and show levels of hard work.

If you just start letting people make their own, no one will fight for titles anymore..