View Single Post
Unread 06-19-2012, 01:46 PM
John Wick
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default eyoooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by S K I T T View Post
Damn i said that shit in 08" lmao ( i been doing this way to long)
I caught a case june 08' but from 07' to then I never even heard of Imag1nation maybe he changed his name that much lol eyo not only that I got that message where he quoted you S K I T T .. about me saying i was gonna diss the whole distinct , join and disband the whole crew lol I remember telling you that it wasnt me .. Got me twisted wit Uncle Phil lmao or whoever it was lol

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just € View Post
Keeping it 100.
Thnx for the Spell check just you were always good for that in the chat userplane lol
Unread 06-19-2012, 01:46 PM   #101

John Wick

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default eyoooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by S K I T T View Post
Damn i said that shit in 08" lmao ( i been doing this way to long)
I caught a case june 08' but from 07' to then I never even heard of Imag1nation maybe he changed his name that much lol eyo not only that I got that message where he quoted you S K I T T .. about me saying i was gonna diss the whole distinct , join and disband the whole crew lol I remember telling you that it wasnt me .. Got me twisted wit Uncle Phil lmao or whoever it was lol

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just € View Post
Keeping it 100.
Thnx for the Spell check just you were always good for that in the chat userplane lol