View Single Post
Unread 08-22-2014, 02:58 PM
Supsie
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
But that's the truth of the picture. Regular police still look like those on the left. Get ANY child in a shopping centre going up to some police, saying he lost his mum and crying, and the exact left picture would play out.

The police on the right are riot police, called in during extreme situations where things could explode at any second.

They HAVE to be militarized. You ever been hit in the head by a concrete block? Had molotov cocktails thrown at you? This is the kind of shit going on in Ferguson right now. These guys NEED to have the correct protection and NEED to be militarized to be able to deal with the situation. Your picture is biased as fuck. Your picture implies that these guys turn up to my house if my car is stolen or something.
Yea I know they have to be militarized FOR RIOTS that mostly seem to happen because somthing they did in the first place lol, but yea you can do a prank call on your friend say his waving a knife around at a shopping mall an a whole heap of these police will come running screaming telling every one get back an hide, cause a big scene even if he did actually have a knife you don't have to bring more then five police cars filed up with cops. old days two police would come. They have just been trained to go extreme these days.

This is the truth.
Unread 08-22-2014, 02:58 PM   #47

Supsie

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
But that's the truth of the picture. Regular police still look like those on the left. Get ANY child in a shopping centre going up to some police, saying he lost his mum and crying, and the exact left picture would play out.

The police on the right are riot police, called in during extreme situations where things could explode at any second.

They HAVE to be militarized. You ever been hit in the head by a concrete block? Had molotov cocktails thrown at you? This is the kind of shit going on in Ferguson right now. These guys NEED to have the correct protection and NEED to be militarized to be able to deal with the situation. Your picture is biased as fuck. Your picture implies that these guys turn up to my house if my car is stolen or something.
Yea I know they have to be militarized FOR RIOTS that mostly seem to happen because somthing they did in the first place lol, but yea you can do a prank call on your friend say his waving a knife around at a shopping mall an a whole heap of these police will come running screaming telling every one get back an hide, cause a big scene even if he did actually have a knife you don't have to bring more then five police cars filed up with cops. old days two police would come. They have just been trained to go extreme these days.

This is the truth.