View Single Post
Unread 03-19-2020, 11:20 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Edgeworth and Student

Since were allowed to make these threads while the tournament rounds are still active. @Edgeworth you’re part of the fvc I believe and @Student you’re considered a vet here.

I’m kindly asking you guys to link me a music video that has a money machine in it. This isn’t a jab at Easton and I appreciate everyone that votes on my battles. I tried finding a music video that has it and had no success.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

btw i’m not trying to make you guys look stupid because 75% of the voters said the battle was close which again, I doubt they could link me a video but I asked you guys specifically because I thought you both were logical voters.
Unread 03-19-2020, 11:20 PM   #1

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Edgeworth and Student

Since were allowed to make these threads while the tournament rounds are still active. @Edgeworth you’re part of the fvc I believe and @Student you’re considered a vet here.

I’m kindly asking you guys to link me a music video that has a money machine in it. This isn’t a jab at Easton and I appreciate everyone that votes on my battles. I tried finding a music video that has it and had no success.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

btw i’m not trying to make you guys look stupid because 75% of the voters said the battle was close which again, I doubt they could link me a video but I asked you guys specifically because I thought you both were logical voters.