Thread: This shit DOPE!
View Single Post
Unread 02-24-2021, 12:05 PM
GodLike
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
Just a brand new user talking about how things seem to be going back to how they used to be. Nothing to see here.
Me being here over a month I hadn’t seen more than a couple members at one time. And when I posted there was over 15 members on and bunch of guests. So not sure what else you want from this new member

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Just a brand new user talking about how things seem to be going back to how they used to be. Nothing to see here.
And I never said how things used to be, I would have no idea how they used to be. Although I get what you’re trying to insinuate
Unread 02-24-2021, 12:05 PM   #5

GodLike

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Me being here over a month I hadn’t seen more than a couple members at one time. And when I posted there was over 15 members on and bunch of guests. So not sure what else you want from this new member

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Quote:
And I never said how things used to be, I would have no idea how they used to be. Although I get what you’re trying to insinuate