View Single Post
Unread 04-19-2013, 11:30 AM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Jackson View Post
you do sound like a lil whiny bitch, i think stewie's on ta somethin here
I might sound like a winney bitch but you and Stevie just makes y'all self look stupid. Guess I am winney I created this forum post talking about a guy in jetlife that probably doesn't care. Lol kids

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie Griffin View Post
Performing better in every aspect? Must not be counting the 4 times now that we've battled. The divide between what you say and what you do is comical. You're silly, I like that.

And AC's took me over you, now look where they're at?

Hottest up and coming crew...good point, Zan. Well played.
Thing is you don't know what I'm capable of. If I really got on this like how I use to do, your lb career would be done. I use to have that urge to just fuck up people one this but because of voters such as yourself who hate vote, I lost my passion to even try. I might come back to take over this just to make bitchs like you get laughed at.
Unread 04-19-2013, 11:30 AM   #20

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Jackson View Post
you do sound like a lil whiny bitch, i think stewie's on ta somethin here
I might sound like a winney bitch but you and Stevie just makes y'all self look stupid. Guess I am winney I created this forum post talking about a guy in jetlife that probably doesn't care. Lol kids

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie Griffin View Post
Performing better in every aspect? Must not be counting the 4 times now that we've battled. The divide between what you say and what you do is comical. You're silly, I like that.

And AC's took me over you, now look where they're at?

Hottest up and coming crew...good point, Zan. Well played.
Thing is you don't know what I'm capable of. If I really got on this like how I use to do, your lb career would be done. I use to have that urge to just fuck up people one this but because of voters such as yourself who hate vote, I lost my passion to even try. I might come back to take over this just to make bitchs like you get laughed at.