View Single Post
Unread 04-18-2013, 11:49 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Oh yeah ma clique kno what it was. I left a crew forum message but I expected this shit to happen. Even the ac's I thought were loyal all are cockey and self centered. Sluggo feelings are still hurt. After me getting into ac's before him, performing better than him in every aspect of let's beef. He can't get over me. Every time I look at my profile views I see him. Yes guys, it is true. I left ac's because that guy came in the crew. I did it for my own benefit. Told the leaders it's either me or him. Yall went with him and now look where they at. This is a good life lesson. Don't trust anybody even your so called friends. Just like with Dave, he kept asking me to join chloroform. I'm like maybe sometime next month. So we get to the day were I left my group to get some training because there's always some room for pratice. Manhattan messages him & all of a sudden his mind changes saying "man I offered you a chance and you turned it down. So next time you disloyal bitch made ass punks try to come at me with some raging shit, make sure you can back up y'all words. #whatshappenin

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

And Phil b, I'm not with that bull shit. Be yo self, stop tryna impress your lil friends. After all its just a Society, Acting like its a gang
Unread 04-18-2013, 11:49 PM   #17

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Oh yeah ma clique kno what it was. I left a crew forum message but I expected this shit to happen. Even the ac's I thought were loyal all are cockey and self centered. Sluggo feelings are still hurt. After me getting into ac's before him, performing better than him in every aspect of let's beef. He can't get over me. Every time I look at my profile views I see him. Yes guys, it is true. I left ac's because that guy came in the crew. I did it for my own benefit. Told the leaders it's either me or him. Yall went with him and now look where they at. This is a good life lesson. Don't trust anybody even your so called friends. Just like with Dave, he kept asking me to join chloroform. I'm like maybe sometime next month. So we get to the day were I left my group to get some training because there's always some room for pratice. Manhattan messages him & all of a sudden his mind changes saying "man I offered you a chance and you turned it down. So next time you disloyal bitch made ass punks try to come at me with some raging shit, make sure you can back up y'all words. #whatshappenin

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

And Phil b, I'm not with that bull shit. Be yo self, stop tryna impress your lil friends. After all its just a Society, Acting like its a gang