View Single Post
Unread 02-25-2020, 02:33 PM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

the show has now been re embedded to the forums.. and I always log onto lb and engage with people its just never you so you think i dont lol.. stop worrying so much about my moves and question your own.. lots of mmembers, ex members and current have done amazing shit on and off the site...not just wearing a t shirt.. you seem really butthurt and salty over something youll never be a part of and i believe that helps fuel your animosity.. if you dont like what im doing.. sorry? idk what you intend to achieve with your snark remarks..
Unread 02-25-2020, 02:33 PM   #37

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

the show has now been re embedded to the forums.. and I always log onto lb and engage with people its just never you so you think i dont lol.. stop worrying so much about my moves and question your own.. lots of mmembers, ex members and current have done amazing shit on and off the site...not just wearing a t shirt.. you seem really butthurt and salty over something youll never be a part of and i believe that helps fuel your animosity.. if you dont like what im doing.. sorry? idk what you intend to achieve with your snark remarks..
Offline   Reply With Quote