Unread 08-02-2013, 09:04 PM
MrIBELIEVEinGOD
Basic Member
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister jon flako View Post
proof of what,,ya a follower,,what ya preach,how ya say it,,jesus says love ya enemies but ya block people on cyberspace,,fraud,,ive encountered cats like you,,have 2 turn 2 a book for understanding....preaching something that was written in ancient history,,think for ya self..
I block people who need to be blocked. "and do not give the devil a foothold."Ephesians 4:27 therefore I will not give you a foothold. Consider yourself blocked. May God Discipline you. God bless you and your families. =) <3
Unread 08-02-2013, 09:04 PM   #29

MrIBELIEVEinGOD
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 76 text
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister jon flako View Post
proof of what,,ya a follower,,what ya preach,how ya say it,,jesus says love ya enemies but ya block people on cyberspace,,fraud,,ive encountered cats like you,,have 2 turn 2 a book for understanding....preaching something that was written in ancient history,,think for ya self..
I block people who need to be blocked. "and do not give the devil a foothold."Ephesians 4:27 therefore I will not give you a foothold. Consider yourself blocked. May God Discipline you. God bless you and your families. =) <3