View Single Post
Unread 06-08-2013, 10:05 AM
The Ghost of Freak
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Dear LB,
Honestly MRock was real close to winning that tournament battle, but I voted that Final edged it based on the fact that M's last 20 seconds went harder, but Final was consistent with punches throughout. I generally like MRock's style better, but just felt Final edged that battle by a hair… so FV.

I lost by 100% from a tournament battle that received just 9 votes, and you don't hear me complaining. I know my delivery was rushed, but my writing wasn't that bad. BLNK gave me a disrespectful 5 with no good expo besides some stupid shit about it being less then mediocre. So, yes people do favor certain styles and personalities over others, but you just deal with it.

IMO, I deserved to win too, but I didn't so its over…. no big deal. Thats how I suggest taking a loss.

I think whats more interesting is that half the competitors didn't vote on my and other tournament battles when they were specifically asked to at the beginning of the tournament. And then here we have people complaining about losing? Why not complain about the lack of voting? Both my tournament battles were relatively slept on compared to all the others…. (it reminds me of some LB high school where meat head football players who are stupidly aggressive are more popular than nerds and therefore get there battles voted on… fuck, I'll stab you with my compass and protractor)

Also, clever punches don't go far on this site because half the time people don't catch them. Generally the more obvious the better…. and that does affect the way people vote. More than half of these folks are not going anywhere fast, so I wouldn't take opinions too seriously.

-FREAK-

Last edited by The Ghost of Freak; 06-08-2013 at 10:13 AM.
Unread 06-08-2013, 10:05 AM   #40

The Ghost of Freak
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 481 audio / 231 text
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

Dear LB,
Honestly MRock was real close to winning that tournament battle, but I voted that Final edged it based on the fact that M's last 20 seconds went harder, but Final was consistent with punches throughout. I generally like MRock's style better, but just felt Final edged that battle by a hair… so FV.

I lost by 100% from a tournament battle that received just 9 votes, and you don't hear me complaining. I know my delivery was rushed, but my writing wasn't that bad. BLNK gave me a disrespectful 5 with no good expo besides some stupid shit about it being less then mediocre. So, yes people do favor certain styles and personalities over others, but you just deal with it.

IMO, I deserved to win too, but I didn't so its over…. no big deal. Thats how I suggest taking a loss.

I think whats more interesting is that half the competitors didn't vote on my and other tournament battles when they were specifically asked to at the beginning of the tournament. And then here we have people complaining about losing? Why not complain about the lack of voting? Both my tournament battles were relatively slept on compared to all the others…. (it reminds me of some LB high school where meat head football players who are stupidly aggressive are more popular than nerds and therefore get there battles voted on… fuck, I'll stab you with my compass and protractor)

Also, clever punches don't go far on this site because half the time people don't catch them. Generally the more obvious the better…. and that does affect the way people vote. More than half of these folks are not going anywhere fast, so I wouldn't take opinions too seriously.

-FREAK-

Last edited by The Ghost of Freak; 06-08-2013 at 10:13 AM.