View Single Post
Unread 02-10-2021, 07:47 PM
40killa
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
115 Won / 65 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Supsie View Post
Should LB get like an upgrade? a big one you guys think? need to get this shit active af, ppl should be collabbing on tracks, making battles an shit.. whys the site not as active as it once was battle rap is ova? naaaahhh? rap aint done, but fuuukkkk there millions of rappers out there why the fuck do i keep seeing the same lames up in the chat box only.
U one of the lames always in the chatbox pussy. And didnt you say rap was for faggots? The fuck u here for bitch

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowdy View Post
I don't think anyone here is going to promote their text battles on their real life social media accounts lol. You guy's can't handle LB dirt. Imagine what yall will do to people with real life dirt lmao
😂💯
Unread 02-10-2021, 07:47 PM   #7

40killa
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
115 Won / 65 Lost

Voted: 39 audio / 271 text
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Supsie View Post
Should LB get like an upgrade? a big one you guys think? need to get this shit active af, ppl should be collabbing on tracks, making battles an shit.. whys the site not as active as it once was battle rap is ova? naaaahhh? rap aint done, but fuuukkkk there millions of rappers out there why the fuck do i keep seeing the same lames up in the chat box only.
U one of the lames always in the chatbox pussy. And didnt you say rap was for faggots? The fuck u here for bitch

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowdy View Post
I don't think anyone here is going to promote their text battles on their real life social media accounts lol. You guy's can't handle LB dirt. Imagine what yall will do to people with real life dirt lmao
😂💯