View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2018, 04:46 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Seul chose not to compete dumb guy so what are you standing on? Who else is in that category for this tournament?

I'm not saying next year it'll be the same criteria, if we have someone register first of the year and win a title then they'll be entered but this is a catch up tournament for not having it for the past 4 years so peeps from the past few years were considered.

& Who's saying Seul is a Rookie, besides you? :grass:
Do you read what you type, stupid? I’m responding to you saying if a rookie wins a title in his first year, he’s not qualified for rookie of the year. Bitch made ass faggot bitch pay attention.
Unread 11-20-2018, 04:46 PM   #40

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Seul chose not to compete dumb guy so what are you standing on? Who else is in that category for this tournament?

I'm not saying next year it'll be the same criteria, if we have someone register first of the year and win a title then they'll be entered but this is a catch up tournament for not having it for the past 4 years so peeps from the past few years were considered.

& Who's saying Seul is a Rookie, besides you? :grass:
Do you read what you type, stupid? I’m responding to you saying if a rookie wins a title in his first year, he’s not qualified for rookie of the year. Bitch made ass faggot bitch pay attention.