View Single Post
Unread 06-06-2014, 12:29 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Like everyone else apparently; I shared an account with Rican. It was called Pigeons and Planes or some shit.

I also shared an account with Rain Matrix called Rain and EtH, he got his original account deleted over it.

My UnEtHiCaL account was designed to be my "alias". I would elevate on there, and then return to my Championn~Killer acc to become well known.

My original mentors were Student, Lethal Logics, Lil Midget and Askari.

This account was originally called -Apollo-. While in USS, I decided I was sick of the UnEtH acc and wanted a new one. I pretended that I was locked out of UnEtH for some reason, and made this. I have around 6 battles on it, but then returned back to my first one.

UA collabbed on a "cypher" in 2007 with me and some guys in a text group called YEAR OF THE WOLF.

I once created the most genius plan ever on LB. USS was in a rivalry with Ego+1 at the time. The plan was originally regarding biting. Posts on Bebo.com could be edited with no edit marks. All I had to do was post with a new account, wait 6 months, and then edit the post with someone from LB's lyrics. I told Rain Matrix, Ego's creator of this, and we hatched a plan for me to defect to Ego. We added a stipulation to a battle between Louie Dawgs Vs Rain Matrix, where if Rain won, the USS guys had to merge into Ego or visa versa, and everyone except me would change their name to "Ego / USS's Bitch". Little did Rain know, that I was USS for life. Rain was to post just the link to Louie 'biting' in his verse, I would edit the bebo post once again, and then Rain would lose the battle. Unfortunately, none of it ever materialised though.

I was in both ClassicK and DPS before they became big name crews, and focused on elevation. I took a lot from USS into them, and then took experience from all 3 into ACs.
Unread 06-06-2014, 12:29 AM   #26

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Like everyone else apparently; I shared an account with Rican. It was called Pigeons and Planes or some shit.

I also shared an account with Rain Matrix called Rain and EtH, he got his original account deleted over it.

My UnEtHiCaL account was designed to be my "alias". I would elevate on there, and then return to my Championn~Killer acc to become well known.

My original mentors were Student, Lethal Logics, Lil Midget and Askari.

This account was originally called -Apollo-. While in USS, I decided I was sick of the UnEtH acc and wanted a new one. I pretended that I was locked out of UnEtH for some reason, and made this. I have around 6 battles on it, but then returned back to my first one.

UA collabbed on a "cypher" in 2007 with me and some guys in a text group called YEAR OF THE WOLF.

I once created the most genius plan ever on LB. USS was in a rivalry with Ego+1 at the time. The plan was originally regarding biting. Posts on Bebo.com could be edited with no edit marks. All I had to do was post with a new account, wait 6 months, and then edit the post with someone from LB's lyrics. I told Rain Matrix, Ego's creator of this, and we hatched a plan for me to defect to Ego. We added a stipulation to a battle between Louie Dawgs Vs Rain Matrix, where if Rain won, the USS guys had to merge into Ego or visa versa, and everyone except me would change their name to "Ego / USS's Bitch". Little did Rain know, that I was USS for life. Rain was to post just the link to Louie 'biting' in his verse, I would edit the bebo post once again, and then Rain would lose the battle. Unfortunately, none of it ever materialised though.

I was in both ClassicK and DPS before they became big name crews, and focused on elevation. I took a lot from USS into them, and then took experience from all 3 into ACs.