View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2017, 07:32 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
So just to update yall on this movie of a story.........

There are people/musicians at my house right now that were trained by Victor Wooton....

Use to be apart of Warner Bros label........... That are here to make us blow up....

I couldnt make this shit up, and i cant hold it in. believe what you want. If by the end of first quarter next year what im telling you is not true......

I want you to permaban me......... and i mean it because i wouldnt be who i say i am.

I am not trying to sound cocky... im here to show whoever is meant to hear this that anything is possible if you have 100 percent faith.

GoodNews
Your iMessage work? You sent me an email, I responded through text and it didn’t go through.
Unread 11-25-2017, 07:32 PM   #86

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
So just to update yall on this movie of a story.........

There are people/musicians at my house right now that were trained by Victor Wooton....

Use to be apart of Warner Bros label........... That are here to make us blow up....

I couldnt make this shit up, and i cant hold it in. believe what you want. If by the end of first quarter next year what im telling you is not true......

I want you to permaban me......... and i mean it because i wouldnt be who i say i am.

I am not trying to sound cocky... im here to show whoever is meant to hear this that anything is possible if you have 100 percent faith.

GoodNews
Your iMessage work? You sent me an email, I responded through text and it didn’t go through.