View Single Post
Unread 08-26-2018, 11:23 AM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

@Brayne Ded your bars have never impressed me much to be honest, but what does impress me is the amount of work you put into the site and the enthusiasm you have for battle rap. I'd give up all of my writing skill to have that back again. These days I've reached a plateau of hardly being able to care about battle rap. Also, mad props for running those extracurricular events.

@ Lockhart You're probably not reading this, but if you are, you ought to know that you're without a doubt the best friend I've made on LetsBeef, and maybe the best friend I've made off LetsBeef too. We have some disagreements but you're an all-around cool dude and sharp guy.

@Bleu I have a bunch of negative things I could say about you, but I've got serious respect for anyone who can write bars as good as your best. That's why you're the GOAT.

@NOBLE You're probably the smartest dude on LB (besides me anyway), all things considered. I don't think you're active at the moment, but when you were, you were better than all of the other staff members combined. No disrespect intended, @Student - you've done a fine job too.

@Rai I like to mock you for your misspellings and reaches, but like Brayne Ded, I have enormous respect for your passion for battle rap, as shown through all the battles you've done. Every now and then you also come out with a bar that I admire.

@Sup and @Edgeworth I invited you to The Fire Nation. That says everything I could need to say about you.

@ILLoKWENT / @Malishus It's a well-known fact that I don't like you, but I'll make one concession to you. You've won a fucking boatload of titles. That's praiseworthy by itself.

@Da Real DT Your battle quantity is off the charts.

@Seul You're just an all-around cool dude, and with some fairly nice bars to boot.
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 08-26-2018, 11:23 AM   #5

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1022 text
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

@Brayne Ded your bars have never impressed me much to be honest, but what does impress me is the amount of work you put into the site and the enthusiasm you have for battle rap. I'd give up all of my writing skill to have that back again. These days I've reached a plateau of hardly being able to care about battle rap. Also, mad props for running those extracurricular events.

@ Lockhart You're probably not reading this, but if you are, you ought to know that you're without a doubt the best friend I've made on LetsBeef, and maybe the best friend I've made off LetsBeef too. We have some disagreements but you're an all-around cool dude and sharp guy.

@Bleu I have a bunch of negative things I could say about you, but I've got serious respect for anyone who can write bars as good as your best. That's why you're the GOAT.

@NOBLE You're probably the smartest dude on LB (besides me anyway), all things considered. I don't think you're active at the moment, but when you were, you were better than all of the other staff members combined. No disrespect intended, @Student - you've done a fine job too.

@Rai I like to mock you for your misspellings and reaches, but like Brayne Ded, I have enormous respect for your passion for battle rap, as shown through all the battles you've done. Every now and then you also come out with a bar that I admire.

@Sup and @Edgeworth I invited you to The Fire Nation. That says everything I could need to say about you.

@ILLoKWENT / @Malishus It's a well-known fact that I don't like you, but I'll make one concession to you. You've won a fucking boatload of titles. That's praiseworthy by itself.

@Da Real DT Your battle quantity is off the charts.

@Seul You're just an all-around cool dude, and with some fairly nice bars to boot.
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.