View Single Post
Unread 08-26-2018, 02:21 AM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Talking LETSBEEF {OFFICIAL} PRAISE THREAD (Good job!)

In light of the shit talking thread, I felt oddly compelled to give a shout out to a few people on the site, yo. Pay it forward.

@KG You a cool cat for a youngin'. You come up with some pretty clever concepts, mah dude. Props on that.

@Seul You just been tearin' it up lately. Congratulations on all your miscellaneous titles and whatnot. Keep it rollin' big dawg.

@Shodan We have completely opposite styles, man, but that is actually what I appreciate about your bars. They're tehcnical is fuck and I dig the complexity. Just not how I want to write myself.

@Student You been puttin' in the work, bro. I like the energy and ideas you bring to the site, man. We're sort of similar. I'm not the best battler either (lol, no offense) but I try to bring something different to the site.

@HVK The site has actually changed a bit since your return. A lot of new things have been implemented and I dig it. Thanks again for inviting me to the FVC, man. Keep up the good work and just do you. KEEP IT ALL CAPS, BABY, ALL DAY... EVERYDAY.

@Callaway I don't know you as well as these other dudes but you're chill as fuck, mah guy. Keep it real.

@Rant You get a lot of shit most of the time but I have noticed you're more often than not the voice of reason. So there's that.

@Ginge Whoever you are, you make me laugh like a motherfucker. 'Nuff said.

@Wes Seneca I know you're not a pedophile. Lol.

@Alzie I'm 0-4 against you. You've beat me more than anyone else and I guess you're my nemesis but you are a great battler so fuck it. Maybe I'll get you one day.

That's all I feel like doing right now. If you feel left out ..
Well, I'm sorry.

Last edited by Brayne Ded; 08-26-2018 at 09:41 AM.
Unread 08-26-2018, 02:21 AM   #1

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Talking LETSBEEF {OFFICIAL} PRAISE THREAD (Good job!)

In light of the shit talking thread, I felt oddly compelled to give a shout out to a few people on the site, yo. Pay it forward.

@KG You a cool cat for a youngin'. You come up with some pretty clever concepts, mah dude. Props on that.

@Seul You just been tearin' it up lately. Congratulations on all your miscellaneous titles and whatnot. Keep it rollin' big dawg.

@Shodan We have completely opposite styles, man, but that is actually what I appreciate about your bars. They're tehcnical is fuck and I dig the complexity. Just not how I want to write myself.

@Student You been puttin' in the work, bro. I like the energy and ideas you bring to the site, man. We're sort of similar. I'm not the best battler either (lol, no offense) but I try to bring something different to the site.

@HVK The site has actually changed a bit since your return. A lot of new things have been implemented and I dig it. Thanks again for inviting me to the FVC, man. Keep up the good work and just do you. KEEP IT ALL CAPS, BABY, ALL DAY... EVERYDAY.

@Callaway I don't know you as well as these other dudes but you're chill as fuck, mah guy. Keep it real.

@Rant You get a lot of shit most of the time but I have noticed you're more often than not the voice of reason. So there's that.

@Ginge Whoever you are, you make me laugh like a motherfucker. 'Nuff said.

@Wes Seneca I know you're not a pedophile. Lol.

@Alzie I'm 0-4 against you. You've beat me more than anyone else and I guess you're my nemesis but you are a great battler so fuck it. Maybe I'll get you one day.

That's all I feel like doing right now. If you feel left out ..
Well, I'm sorry.

Last edited by Brayne Ded; 08-26-2018 at 09:41 AM.