Unread 04-06-2015, 09:43 AM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahannam View Post
I told you so:

http://challonge.com/lbscheme4predict

The wrong predictions (assuming I accounted for all of them correctly) were Rain Matrix beating ILL4 (no-show), Far Out KawnceptZ beating Row, X-Calibur beating Ill Phenom (no-show), Dean beating Ill Phenom (since X-Cal noshowed), Rant beating Subreal, and Rican beating Obey (no-show). Dono's win versus ILL4, GRIzzEAT's win versus Subreal, and Bleu's win versus Obey could also be counted, even though they won, since my predictions bracket had Rain Matrix 1, Rant, and Rican getting there, respectively.

So, a total of 31 matches, depending on how you want to look at it, I predicted either 25 or 22 correctly. All of the predictions were made just after Round 1's first battles dropped, but I don't think I had read any yet (not totally sure). Not bad, IMO.

Oh, and I correctly predicted Skizzo would win 70-30 the day before it dropped
lol again no one gives a fuck
Unread 04-06-2015, 09:43 AM   #10

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahannam View Post
I told you so:

http://challonge.com/lbscheme4predict

The wrong predictions (assuming I accounted for all of them correctly) were Rain Matrix beating ILL4 (no-show), Far Out KawnceptZ beating Row, X-Calibur beating Ill Phenom (no-show), Dean beating Ill Phenom (since X-Cal noshowed), Rant beating Subreal, and Rican beating Obey (no-show). Dono's win versus ILL4, GRIzzEAT's win versus Subreal, and Bleu's win versus Obey could also be counted, even though they won, since my predictions bracket had Rain Matrix 1, Rant, and Rican getting there, respectively.

So, a total of 31 matches, depending on how you want to look at it, I predicted either 25 or 22 correctly. All of the predictions were made just after Round 1's first battles dropped, but I don't think I had read any yet (not totally sure). Not bad, IMO.

Oh, and I correctly predicted Skizzo would win 70-30 the day before it dropped
lol again no one gives a fuck