Thread: MACC....
View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2017, 07:13 PM
HIGHpothasis
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
Maccs improved for sure. I saw it and it was why I recruited him for Punishers. Let's not boost his head too much though. He doesn't really have any surprising wins right now, many of his concepts are played, and his creativity is lacking. His flow and multis are in point and his punches land but they rarely have any wow in them.

Not taking anything away from him, boys doing his thing and he gets my respect. Just trying to be real.

Played Concepts Means They've Been Said Before Right? But I Really Never Have Heard Them Ever. Like what Do They Want From Me? I have Over 3000 battles.

But I'm taking it All In Stride. Thanks
Unread 12-30-2017, 07:13 PM   #7

HIGHpothasis
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Voted: 40 audio / 841 text
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
Maccs improved for sure. I saw it and it was why I recruited him for Punishers. Let's not boost his head too much though. He doesn't really have any surprising wins right now, many of his concepts are played, and his creativity is lacking. His flow and multis are in point and his punches land but they rarely have any wow in them.

Not taking anything away from him, boys doing his thing and he gets my respect. Just trying to be real.

Played Concepts Means They've Been Said Before Right? But I Really Never Have Heard Them Ever. Like what Do They Want From Me? I have Over 3000 battles.

But I'm taking it All In Stride. Thanks