Thread: PC Gamers
View Single Post
Unread 07-10-2019, 05:51 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
PC is dope because you can build your own rigs, and switch out hardware, where as on a console you are kinda stuck with what you are given.

I think with the high population of players on PC, PC gaming is the most optimal currently. A lot of games are/becoming cross platform to PC, too - where PC players actually have an advantage over console players due to the Keyboard & Mouse vs. Controller issue.

EDIT: Just realized this is not a PC vs Console debate, LMAO. Fuck sakes. Rainbow 6 Siege is a dope ass game though, if any of y'all play it.
i play rainbow on console and pc. been plat on console, not so much so on pc lol
Unread 07-10-2019, 05:51 PM   #14

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
PC is dope because you can build your own rigs, and switch out hardware, where as on a console you are kinda stuck with what you are given.

I think with the high population of players on PC, PC gaming is the most optimal currently. A lot of games are/becoming cross platform to PC, too - where PC players actually have an advantage over console players due to the Keyboard & Mouse vs. Controller issue.

EDIT: Just realized this is not a PC vs Console debate, LMAO. Fuck sakes. Rainbow 6 Siege is a dope ass game though, if any of y'all play it.
i play rainbow on console and pc. been plat on console, not so much so on pc lol