View Single Post
Unread 09-26-2013, 10:01 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMostH8ed View Post
I stricly freestyle BUD so U can forget about the shinanigans of buddy voters and multis .. see me in the CHAT HOMEBOI

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

REASON WHY I ONLY FREESTYLE IS .. REBUTTALS ARE SO EASY TO SCRIPT WHEN UR SECOND TO GO .. SO THAS WHY I CHALLENGE REBUTTING ON THE SPOT .. SORRY NO WRITTENS
No, just no.

If you're not interested in actually contributing to the thread, stop spamming it with "come battle me in the chatroom" blah blah blah.. It's getting really boring.
Unread 09-26-2013, 10:01 AM   #45

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMostH8ed View Post
I stricly freestyle BUD so U can forget about the shinanigans of buddy voters and multis .. see me in the CHAT HOMEBOI

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

REASON WHY I ONLY FREESTYLE IS .. REBUTTALS ARE SO EASY TO SCRIPT WHEN UR SECOND TO GO .. SO THAS WHY I CHALLENGE REBUTTING ON THE SPOT .. SORRY NO WRITTENS
No, just no.

If you're not interested in actually contributing to the thread, stop spamming it with "come battle me in the chatroom" blah blah blah.. It's getting really boring.