Unread 09-26-2013, 06:22 AM
John Wick
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
This song reminds me of you...

Charlie Sloth: MR Rapman OFFICIAL (With Lyrics) - YouTube

The thread is a joke. However you're summing up my whole point, "Get me some boobs, dick is gay"... Such a cliche mentality in hip hop it's so childish. I love hip hop, I just wish it was more mature sometimes.
Dudes like u envy talent AND RUN FROM A CHALLENGE ... I SPIT LIVE SO ENTER MY ELEMENT ALREADY INSTEAD OF POSTING CORNY VIDS OF RAPPERS WHO NEVER GOT NO WHERE .. AND FOR THE RECORD IN MY HOOD 50 CENT IS A SNITCH AND ISNT GLORIFIED .. I DONT RAP ABOUT FANTASY I TEND TO MESH WITH REALITY ITS SOUNDS BETTER .. SO YEA THIS IS BORING MAN IM GONE ...
Unread 09-26-2013, 06:22 AM   #42

John Wick

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
This song reminds me of you...

Charlie Sloth: MR Rapman OFFICIAL (With Lyrics) - YouTube

The thread is a joke. However you're summing up my whole point, "Get me some boobs, dick is gay"... Such a cliche mentality in hip hop it's so childish. I love hip hop, I just wish it was more mature sometimes.
Dudes like u envy talent AND RUN FROM A CHALLENGE ... I SPIT LIVE SO ENTER MY ELEMENT ALREADY INSTEAD OF POSTING CORNY VIDS OF RAPPERS WHO NEVER GOT NO WHERE .. AND FOR THE RECORD IN MY HOOD 50 CENT IS A SNITCH AND ISNT GLORIFIED .. I DONT RAP ABOUT FANTASY I TEND TO MESH WITH REALITY ITS SOUNDS BETTER .. SO YEA THIS IS BORING MAN IM GONE ...