View Single Post
Unread 09-26-2013, 03:06 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMostH8ed View Post
MY ORIGINAL RESPONSE TO THIS THREAD WAS TO ENFORCE RAPPIN NOT FORUM POSTINGS ABOUT DICK SLAPPIN .. AS A MAN .. I TOO AM COMFORTABLE WITH "MINE" SO GET ON THE FUCKING MIC DAMMIT!!!!!
This song reminds me of you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARK_BOY View Post
wtf yo derren browns gay? an whats with dick thread man thats lame lol which dude would be interested in knowing the other guys dick size ///.....get an thread about bitch's with breast size lol that should be entertaining.
The thread is a joke. However you're summing up my whole point, "Get me some boobs, dick is gay"... Such a cliche mentality in hip hop it's so childish. I love hip hop, I just wish it was more mature sometimes.
Unread 09-26-2013, 03:06 AM   #41

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMostH8ed View Post
MY ORIGINAL RESPONSE TO THIS THREAD WAS TO ENFORCE RAPPIN NOT FORUM POSTINGS ABOUT DICK SLAPPIN .. AS A MAN .. I TOO AM COMFORTABLE WITH "MINE" SO GET ON THE FUCKING MIC DAMMIT!!!!!
This song reminds me of you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARK_BOY View Post
wtf yo derren browns gay? an whats with dick thread man thats lame lol which dude would be interested in knowing the other guys dick size ///.....get an thread about bitch's with breast size lol that should be entertaining.
The thread is a joke. However you're summing up my whole point, "Get me some boobs, dick is gay"... Such a cliche mentality in hip hop it's so childish. I love hip hop, I just wish it was more mature sometimes.