View Single Post
Unread 12-14-2019, 07:07 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
90% of the time if someone wants to be a mod it's for the wrong reasons. They want a title or some power or a colored name. Access to info they wouldnt have otherwise. Also, I've seen mods do some shade shit. Been on the team. Used my powers to troll members as Ana's. And I was one of the least corrupt. Anyone championing for themselves in this thread looks bad to me. Just like voting for yourself in the lb awards.
I feel like past mods made it this way. This is not always true because I was the same way when I wanted to be a mod. #Punk4Mod all over the place and I wasn’t the worst mod. Was definitely the most active ANYTIME I was a mod.
Unread 12-14-2019, 07:07 PM   #41

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
90% of the time if someone wants to be a mod it's for the wrong reasons. They want a title or some power or a colored name. Access to info they wouldnt have otherwise. Also, I've seen mods do some shade shit. Been on the team. Used my powers to troll members as Ana's. And I was one of the least corrupt. Anyone championing for themselves in this thread looks bad to me. Just like voting for yourself in the lb awards.
I feel like past mods made it this way. This is not always true because I was the same way when I wanted to be a mod. #Punk4Mod all over the place and I wasn’t the worst mod. Was definitely the most active ANYTIME I was a mod.