View Single Post
Unread 10-02-2017, 12:37 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

35 second mark to the 1 minute mark.

3 + 5 + 1 = 9

All Time Site Post: 1134529

9.1.1. and 5 + 4 (9). 3-2 = 1. Post #1 in thread.

So many 911s in here that it's becoming a Night To Remember.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
What would the point be of all these False flags? To take our guns? Obama didn't take our guns. And the government doesn't need to take our guns. If civil war broke out between the government and the populace our guns wouldn't matter. The second amendment was written to allow the American people to stand up against tyranny back when the army and the people had the same weaponry and rode around on the same horses. Now if we went to war against the military we would be fucked regardless of how many guns we have. We don't have the artillery or the organization to take on the most massive military on the planet.

Hit me with some knowledge .GB
*Insert Jim Jefferies video*

I'm also always interested as to why in this "The people of America" Vs "The Government" situation, the army is on the government's side. "No problem Trump, I'll shoot my mum in the face cause Murica".
Unread 10-02-2017, 12:37 PM   #7

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

35 second mark to the 1 minute mark.

3 + 5 + 1 = 9

All Time Site Post: 1134529

9.1.1. and 5 + 4 (9). 3-2 = 1. Post #1 in thread.

So many 911s in here that it's becoming a Night To Remember.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
What would the point be of all these False flags? To take our guns? Obama didn't take our guns. And the government doesn't need to take our guns. If civil war broke out between the government and the populace our guns wouldn't matter. The second amendment was written to allow the American people to stand up against tyranny back when the army and the people had the same weaponry and rode around on the same horses. Now if we went to war against the military we would be fucked regardless of how many guns we have. We don't have the artillery or the organization to take on the most massive military on the planet.

Hit me with some knowledge .GB
*Insert Jim Jefferies video*

I'm also always interested as to why in this "The people of America" Vs "The Government" situation, the army is on the government's side. "No problem Trump, I'll shoot my mum in the face cause Murica".