View Single Post
Unread 05-11-2023, 02:48 PM
TKtheGREAT
Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azathoth View Post
People had to have asked this question before, but I couldn't find an answer in the FAQ or searching forum posts.

I'm new here and submitted my first challenge to someone. Was going for 8 lines, but I was told it was 17. 17? WTH? It was about 260 words. I can't figure out what's determining line count.

Sorry if this question HAS been answered. I tried to find the answer. I just want to understand how this shit works.
Idk without voting what they're talking about. Kinda looks like you hit enter after every actual line. Mutlies need capped and setup needs work. Just from looking at the battles. If you like more in detail. Email me or dm me and we'll get to work. Otherwise, Goodluck out there dive into the forums and watch other artists and how they structure their boxes. Good luck. Hope to see you around.
Unread 05-11-2023, 02:48 PM   #2

TKtheGREAT
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 245 text
Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azathoth View Post
People had to have asked this question before, but I couldn't find an answer in the FAQ or searching forum posts.

I'm new here and submitted my first challenge to someone. Was going for 8 lines, but I was told it was 17. 17? WTH? It was about 260 words. I can't figure out what's determining line count.

Sorry if this question HAS been answered. I tried to find the answer. I just want to understand how this shit works.
Idk without voting what they're talking about. Kinda looks like you hit enter after every actual line. Mutlies need capped and setup needs work. Just from looking at the battles. If you like more in detail. Email me or dm me and we'll get to work. Otherwise, Goodluck out there dive into the forums and watch other artists and how they structure their boxes. Good luck. Hope to see you around.