View Single Post
Unread 09-08-2020, 12:29 AM
Flawless Q Flawless Q is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
29 Won / 17 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
10 Won / 11 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
These are girls who lose,..although Ammo has been winning in this climate as of late, (she had flames)..her rep isn't the greatest and she isn't treated as an elite , for years..this has been the case..Mel used to be in the discord and was banned over threats of suicide,one mod Claimed, she's a self described poet who doesn't really rap, and she just won a huge battle..
Can't they have One?...

Congratulations to both of them..
The smart move would be to battle one of them so you can get your clout up,..
it's obvious ,dudes who suck at text and will not win the tourney(for text) are mad and are begging for battles they think they have an advantage,.(We can video battle instead if you had the nuts to get on camera)..but i digress.You are seriously a lame if you are mad that they have a lot of votes..the epitome of Hater shit.. contribute nothing at all?.. both of you have done my beats in Your battles before i deleted them,i battle and write/help people ,and was just in the last tourney, so yeah.. i might do more than you..Lol..
But one thing i won't do is.. rain on their parade..

You're a Faggot and anyone who think's this thread is cool and anyone jackin it .. is corny.. and a fucking coward..
Thats not the same Mel fool lmao you know so much about the discord whats your name up there?

Can i get a Mic Check? You'ont Stand the Chance to Dance with me dawg ya steps aint Right Yet- JadaKiss

https://discord.gg/mjNQwNp
Unread 09-08-2020, 12:29 AM   #10

Flawless Q Flawless Q is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
29 Won / 17 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
10 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 52 text
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
These are girls who lose,..although Ammo has been winning in this climate as of late, (she had flames)..her rep isn't the greatest and she isn't treated as an elite , for years..this has been the case..Mel used to be in the discord and was banned over threats of suicide,one mod Claimed, she's a self described poet who doesn't really rap, and she just won a huge battle..
Can't they have One?...

Congratulations to both of them..
The smart move would be to battle one of them so you can get your clout up,..
it's obvious ,dudes who suck at text and will not win the tourney(for text) are mad and are begging for battles they think they have an advantage,.(We can video battle instead if you had the nuts to get on camera)..but i digress.You are seriously a lame if you are mad that they have a lot of votes..the epitome of Hater shit.. contribute nothing at all?.. both of you have done my beats in Your battles before i deleted them,i battle and write/help people ,and was just in the last tourney, so yeah.. i might do more than you..Lol..
But one thing i won't do is.. rain on their parade..

You're a Faggot and anyone who think's this thread is cool and anyone jackin it .. is corny.. and a fucking coward..
Thats not the same Mel fool lmao you know so much about the discord whats your name up there?

Can i get a Mic Check? You'ont Stand the Chance to Dance with me dawg ya steps aint Right Yet- JadaKiss

https://discord.gg/mjNQwNp