View Single Post
Unread 12-04-2017, 11:40 AM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
You dropping this idiotic thread, for me simply deleting my vote on someones battle whom I've interpreted to have beef with due to his past posts on the fella named illokwent.. so me leaving my vote on, and you in turn bugging another mod to find out whether I voted for you or not, and not being happy with the outcome,will instinctively post another dump topic in the form of "if a mod has beef with a member, should he vote on that person's battle" etc.etc. you seem to be crying about everything except your celibacy so I wanted to save you the trouble ,unfortunately you still found another reason to bitch.
When is the last time I made a thread about a well expo'd vote?
Unread 12-04-2017, 11:40 AM   #14

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
You dropping this idiotic thread, for me simply deleting my vote on someones battle whom I've interpreted to have beef with due to his past posts on the fella named illokwent.. so me leaving my vote on, and you in turn bugging another mod to find out whether I voted for you or not, and not being happy with the outcome,will instinctively post another dump topic in the form of "if a mod has beef with a member, should he vote on that person's battle" etc.etc. you seem to be crying about everything except your celibacy so I wanted to save you the trouble ,unfortunately you still found another reason to bitch.
When is the last time I made a thread about a well expo'd vote?