View Single Post
Unread 08-23-2014, 04:24 AM
ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost
Default FOR THE YUNGINS...of text battling..

This was typical bars from goldmic circa 2003 -2004.. shoutout to @Scheme Champion for diggin this up
Now u know where phroxen gets his flow..lol this one was from a dude named METAPHIVE..

* . My DOMINANCE-IS-OBVIOUS, you're NOVELIST-WHEN-DROPPING-SCRIPTS, what I JOT-AND-PEN-ON-MONOLITHS'LL leave you POSITIVE-THAT-GOD-EXISTS// POMPOUS?-SHIT,-THAT'S-MODEST-KID, my ACCOMPLISHMENTS-ASTONISH-MEN, gyneCOLOGISTS-COMMENT-WHEN this COCKY-BITCH-IS-LOGGING-IN// My CONSCIOUSNESS-REVOLVES-AND-SPINS CONSTANTLY-ON-CONSONANTS, MONSTROUS-WITH-POLISHED-SPIT, I'm COMMON,-XEN-AND-PROBLEM-MIXED// Make "APOLLO"-SHIT-WHEN-SQUABBLING, SEE-PHIVE-IN-"BOXING-RINGS"? THINK-TWICE,-I'VE-KNOCKED-OUT-KINGS, plus "Mick" ain't seen a "sly punch" since HE-DIED-IN-"ROCKY-III"!!// Your SCHEME-MIGHT-JUST-HONESTLY be the WACKEST-I'VE-STUDIED, cause I ain't come across a PATTERN-THAT-UGLY since your girl wore that AFRICAN-HUGGY!! (HAHA!)// A CATALYST?-SON-PLEASE, I'm STELLAR-IN-VERSES, "ording's" a LETTER-FROM-PERFECT, cause it's "missing the W" like your RECORD,-THE-VERDICT?// DEATH,-YOU-DESERVE-IT, I'm WRECKING-YOUR-HEARSES, yeah that's plural-people, cause my verse'll-leave-you SEPERATE-PERSONS// Don't STEP-TO-A-WORDSMITH WITH-RAZOR-TONGUE SAYING-DUMB-JEW-SHIT, there's a time for "bad mouthing", THIS-AIN'T-A-"KUNG-FU-FLICK"
You could CALL-IT-A-"PLEAGUE"-WHEN I'm DROPPING-MY-PHRASES, get "NAUSEOUS"-FROM-PAGES WASHED-IN-MY-CADENCE// Gim's AWFULLY-BASIC, SOFT-IN-HIS-ANUS, and his "jaw droppers" are only "sick" cause "YAWNING'S-CONTAGIOUS"!!
You SUCK-GUY,-THOSE-RAPS-YOU'RE-SAYING only appeal to the DUMB,-BLIND-AND-HALF-SEDATED, your PUNCHLINES-AND-CRAPPY-CADENCE couldn't "FUCK-PHIVE"-WHEN-"MASTERBATING"

Last edited by ILLoKWENT; 08-23-2014 at 04:56 AM.
Unread 08-23-2014, 04:24 AM   #1

ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1286 text
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

Default FOR THE YUNGINS...of text battling..

This was typical bars from goldmic circa 2003 -2004.. shoutout to @Scheme Champion for diggin this up
Now u know where phroxen gets his flow..lol this one was from a dude named METAPHIVE..

* . My DOMINANCE-IS-OBVIOUS, you're NOVELIST-WHEN-DROPPING-SCRIPTS, what I JOT-AND-PEN-ON-MONOLITHS'LL leave you POSITIVE-THAT-GOD-EXISTS// POMPOUS?-SHIT,-THAT'S-MODEST-KID, my ACCOMPLISHMENTS-ASTONISH-MEN, gyneCOLOGISTS-COMMENT-WHEN this COCKY-BITCH-IS-LOGGING-IN// My CONSCIOUSNESS-REVOLVES-AND-SPINS CONSTANTLY-ON-CONSONANTS, MONSTROUS-WITH-POLISHED-SPIT, I'm COMMON,-XEN-AND-PROBLEM-MIXED// Make "APOLLO"-SHIT-WHEN-SQUABBLING, SEE-PHIVE-IN-"BOXING-RINGS"? THINK-TWICE,-I'VE-KNOCKED-OUT-KINGS, plus "Mick" ain't seen a "sly punch" since HE-DIED-IN-"ROCKY-III"!!// Your SCHEME-MIGHT-JUST-HONESTLY be the WACKEST-I'VE-STUDIED, cause I ain't come across a PATTERN-THAT-UGLY since your girl wore that AFRICAN-HUGGY!! (HAHA!)// A CATALYST?-SON-PLEASE, I'm STELLAR-IN-VERSES, "ording's" a LETTER-FROM-PERFECT, cause it's "missing the W" like your RECORD,-THE-VERDICT?// DEATH,-YOU-DESERVE-IT, I'm WRECKING-YOUR-HEARSES, yeah that's plural-people, cause my verse'll-leave-you SEPERATE-PERSONS// Don't STEP-TO-A-WORDSMITH WITH-RAZOR-TONGUE SAYING-DUMB-JEW-SHIT, there's a time for "bad mouthing", THIS-AIN'T-A-"KUNG-FU-FLICK"
You could CALL-IT-A-"PLEAGUE"-WHEN I'm DROPPING-MY-PHRASES, get "NAUSEOUS"-FROM-PAGES WASHED-IN-MY-CADENCE// Gim's AWFULLY-BASIC, SOFT-IN-HIS-ANUS, and his "jaw droppers" are only "sick" cause "YAWNING'S-CONTAGIOUS"!!
You SUCK-GUY,-THOSE-RAPS-YOU'RE-SAYING only appeal to the DUMB,-BLIND-AND-HALF-SEDATED, your PUNCHLINES-AND-CRAPPY-CADENCE couldn't "FUCK-PHIVE"-WHEN-"MASTERBATING"

Last edited by ILLoKWENT; 08-23-2014 at 04:56 AM.