View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2020, 06:05 AM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost
Default Congratulations Edgeworth, unified text champion!

As many of you may have been aware, the first ever LBT–THC title unification bout just went down between @Edgeworth and myself. This event unified the two competing Text Champion belts on Letsbeef under one champion, which proved to be Edgeworth after an excellent 32-line battle. Congratulations to Edgeworth for being the first ever to unify both text belts, becoming the undisputed text champion (for now...) and bringing his tally to an impressive 5 titles. Also a massive shoutout to everyone who took the time to vote on the battle, we really appreciate the turnout. And huge thanks to @Odin for organising the event on the LBT card.

The next mandatory challenger for both belts while they remain unified will be the #1 LBT Contender, although I believe at this stage we plan to give the champion a break from defending the title during the GC next month. There may be more news to come around this.
Unread 12-30-2020, 06:05 AM   #1

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Default Congratulations Edgeworth, unified text champion!

As many of you may have been aware, the first ever LBT–THC title unification bout just went down between @Edgeworth and myself. This event unified the two competing Text Champion belts on Letsbeef under one champion, which proved to be Edgeworth after an excellent 32-line battle. Congratulations to Edgeworth for being the first ever to unify both text belts, becoming the undisputed text champion (for now...) and bringing his tally to an impressive 5 titles. Also a massive shoutout to everyone who took the time to vote on the battle, we really appreciate the turnout. And huge thanks to @Odin for organising the event on the LBT card.

The next mandatory challenger for both belts while they remain unified will be the #1 LBT Contender, although I believe at this stage we plan to give the champion a break from defending the title during the GC next month. There may be more news to come around this.