View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2019, 03:49 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n e r o View Post
any new mod will have access to any previous mod, so, they can be trained, and would be helped. but, on that note, i'm fairly certain, the new mod rule will just be to deal with votes on battles, or small things like that, that X himself doesn't have a lot of time to deal with himself. it wont be like previous mod roles.
I mean an active mentor. Someone who’s modding alongside them so they can set examples and dog walk them through tough decisions.

Remember what happened when you were a new mod? .... Ya the site started averaging 2 logins a day.

Stay out of this conversation, butt funk.

Last edited by Rowdy; 09-17-2019 at 03:52 PM.
Unread 09-17-2019, 03:49 PM   #50

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n e r o View Post
any new mod will have access to any previous mod, so, they can be trained, and would be helped. but, on that note, i'm fairly certain, the new mod rule will just be to deal with votes on battles, or small things like that, that X himself doesn't have a lot of time to deal with himself. it wont be like previous mod roles.
I mean an active mentor. Someone who’s modding alongside them so they can set examples and dog walk them through tough decisions.

Remember what happened when you were a new mod? .... Ya the site started averaging 2 logins a day.

Stay out of this conversation, butt funk.

Last edited by Rowdy; 09-17-2019 at 03:52 PM.