View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2019, 03:40 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Modding 3 straight rookies is ridiculous and asking for trouble. Maybe 1 new face but he’s going to need a veteran mentor which every new mod usually has. Guys like RULE, Mindless, and Jason were mine. But ya to put all new rookie foots as mods, that wouldn’t workout in the slightest.
any new mod will have access to any previous mod, so, they can be trained, and would be helped. but, on that note, i'm fairly certain, the new mod rule will just be to deal with votes on battles, or small things like that, that X himself doesn't have a lot of time to deal with himself. it wont be like previous mod roles.
Unread 09-17-2019, 03:40 PM   #49

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Modding 3 straight rookies is ridiculous and asking for trouble. Maybe 1 new face but he’s going to need a veteran mentor which every new mod usually has. Guys like RULE, Mindless, and Jason were mine. But ya to put all new rookie foots as mods, that wouldn’t workout in the slightest.
any new mod will have access to any previous mod, so, they can be trained, and would be helped. but, on that note, i'm fairly certain, the new mod rule will just be to deal with votes on battles, or small things like that, that X himself doesn't have a lot of time to deal with himself. it wont be like previous mod roles.