View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2019, 03:15 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Griffey View Post
I think there needs to be a new set of mods that have never been in the position before tbh.

By the way guys, remember this is just an opinion/feedback thread. I'm pretty sure X will thoroughly look at the history of everybody and what they've done so to throw shade at anybody for past transgressions isn't necessary.

The front-runners so far are Shodan, Rai, Punk, 2FUEL.
Modding 3 straight rookies is ridiculous and asking for trouble. Maybe 1 new face but he’s going to need a veteran mentor which every new mod usually has. Guys like RULE, Mindless, and Jason were mine. But ya to put all new rookie foots as mods, that wouldn’t workout in the slightest.
Unread 09-17-2019, 03:15 PM   #48

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Griffey View Post
I think there needs to be a new set of mods that have never been in the position before tbh.

By the way guys, remember this is just an opinion/feedback thread. I'm pretty sure X will thoroughly look at the history of everybody and what they've done so to throw shade at anybody for past transgressions isn't necessary.

The front-runners so far are Shodan, Rai, Punk, 2FUEL.
Modding 3 straight rookies is ridiculous and asking for trouble. Maybe 1 new face but he’s going to need a veteran mentor which every new mod usually has. Guys like RULE, Mindless, and Jason were mine. But ya to put all new rookie foots as mods, that wouldn’t workout in the slightest.